About Me

My photo
"CONTENTMENT" is Not always the fullfillment of what you WANT..it's the REALIZATION of how BLESSED you are for what you already HAVE.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lock it up!.. And throw away the key!


People sometimes do unkind things, and that can really hurt. But I can wipe away the pain that you feel. I can take your sadness, bitterness, and anger, and all bad feelings away. I can lock them up in a closet and help throw away the key.



You may think that's not fair. Here someone did something bad to you, and now you're just supposed to forget it? Well, I know you can't exactly forget it, but you can lock it up where it won't spill over into your heart and your mind, making you so miserable.



I want to make it all better; I want to lock it up. But you'll have to be the one to throw away the key. You'll have to be the one to decide that you want to move on and that you want to get happy again. You'll have to trust Me to work in the lives of whoever blew it, and teach them what they need to know. Can you do that? Okay, then, let's move on. Let's go forward!



Who Cares? from Jesus with LOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment